Fast Forward in Franchise

SDS

Does anyone know how to unlock the Fast Forward feature in Franchise Mode? I am new to this game and not sure if I have to pay to unlock it or something.

SDS

In-game, pause > Quick Manage (I think) > fast forward. It let's you choose how far you want to fast forward, whether it be a hitter, an inning, several innings, or to the end of the game.

If you are saying that option is somehow locked for you then I don't know how to fix that.

SDS

Yes for some reason it is locked and "greyed" out, so I cannot access that feature. Do you know of a help line or anything they might provide? I couldn't find anything.

SDS

I don't. I've never had that issue. Wonder if it has something to do with your settings, but me speculating would be a wild guess. Maybe try the "Support" or "Report a Bug" pages. The links are at the top of the page next to "Community Forums".

SDS

Thank you

SDS

@Omygdnz11 said in Fast Forward in Franchise:

not sure if I have to pay to unlock it or something.

Lmao ...... that will probably happen next year "already in the works" ....

SDS

I am having the same issue.

SDS

Start a new franchise and see if it’s the same. That will give the devs some extra info in your bug report.

SDS

Did you ever figure out the issue and how to fix? Same thing is happening to me. Thanks