2xChamp (brag/celebration post)

SDS

Made WS for the first time ever last season and thought it might have been a fluke, but now I’ve repeated. Woot!

Didn’t think it would happen. Didn’t get to play much until the last few days. Won my last game on legend without realizing.

51-10 now.

Anyway, had to tell somebody. My wife wouldn’t care.

SDS

@bob_loblaw1984 said in 2xChamp (brag/celebration post):

Made WS for the first time ever last season and thought it might have been a fluke, but now I’ve repeated. Woot!

Didn’t think it would happen. Didn’t get to play much until the last few days. Won my last game on legend without realizing.

51-10 now.

Sweet record, unfortunately I stopped caring about mine when I got 5 disconnect losses combined in two separate nights. That really sucked

SDS

@hikes83_psn said in 2xChamp (brag/celebration post):

@bob_loblaw1984 said in 2xChamp (brag/celebration post):

51-10 now.

Sweet record, unfortunately I stopped caring about mine when I got 5 disconnect losses combined in two separate nights. That really sucked

Sounds like last year for me. I was like 13-0 and got several dc loses after that. Better luck this year.

SDS

I like to play the game under the influence of herbal enhancements. My record is [censored]. But I’m actually ok at the game. I got to championship early on but I don’t play ranked a lot. It’s great you got to WS! The problem I have with climbing that mountain is there is nothing else to do at the top but to slide back down

SDS

Grats just made it myself for first time since Rizzo was on cover me believes

SDS

@bearsfan217_xbl said in 2xChamp (brag/celebration post):

Grats just made it myself for first time since Rizzo was on cover me believes

Congrats!

Forgot he was even on the cover. I think mine had Griffey. Gotta love Rizz.