Something to think about...

SDS

People are upset about the cost of obtaining programs (Jackie/Ohtani/Mookie) early on and in some cases a bit down the line too.

I get it, I do. But, one thing to think about is how having them will impact the next collection. Do you remember them calling it the "Big One"? I think there will a "Big Two".

If you can skip say Milestones and another set in the future by having Jackie, Ohtani and Betts, that could be a huge savings if even more cards will be required.

SDS

Mookie likely won't be another voucher similar to how Mariano wasn't. He'll just go into the awards part. If there is another voucher player it'll be a seperate series like 42 or asg that you have to collect all to get. Possibly a 2nd half or 2021 postseason type thing

SDS

if you have enough cards to complete the next leg of the collection then you would obviously have enough to complete mookie, which is why they won’t make him a voucher

SDS

@mam8a-245300_xbl said in Something to think about...:

Mookie likely won't be another voucher similar to how Mariano wasn't. He'll just go into the awards part. If there is another voucher player it'll be a seperate series like 42 or asg that you have to collect all to get. Possibly a 2nd half or 2021 postseason type thing

It wont happen, but imagine the uproar if the Extreme program reward player was required, lol.

SDS

@poksey_mlbts said in Something to think about...:

@mam8a-245300_xbl said in Something to think about...:

It wont happen, but imagine the uproar if the Extreme program reward player was required, lol.

That would be awesome