Buy LS now or wait?

SDS

I only need trout, judge, cole, and a few low diamonds to complete AL. Should I buy now or wait a few days till next inning? Should prices change much from where they are now?

SDS

Yeah I have the same question, I need trout, degrom, acuna, olson, among other low diamonds. It will take me forever to save up the stubs to buy the first three dudes

SDS

Curious to see if there’s a drop in price over the next day or two. With the easy 35,000 xp collection that comes out today I imagine a lot of folks will hit the 90+ live series diamond pack soon.

SDS

I'd say the prices aren't going to change much. I'm still mad that I spend 250K on Acuna and another 250K on Degrom just 3 weeks ago who now sit at just under100K each. I doubt their prices will change very much,

SDS

Yeah, I don't think they'll get much lower.

SDS

@the1nickmiester_xbl said in Buy LS now or wait?:

I only need trout, judge, cole, and a few low diamonds to complete AL. Should I buy now or wait a few days till next inning? Should prices change much from where they are now?

Today after the update maybe your best opportunity. A new collection worth 35k xp will hit and will push people like me at or very close to that final 90+ pack which will cause for inventory and a drop in prices so wait till after that 3pm est time / 12pm Ramone time and check prices as a bit is likely on the gatekeeps you need

SDS

The market is really interesting right now. The gatekeeper diamonds are relatively low in price, but every other card in the LS is inflated from the XBox stub sale. I actually think after the sale is over the LS gatekeepers will dip a bit, but not a huge amount.

SDS

@beardowngoblue said in Buy LS now or wait?:

Curious to see if there’s a drop in price over the next day or two. With the easy 35,000 xp collection that comes out today I imagine a lot of folks will hit the 90+ live series diamond pack soon.

What collection?

SDS

theyre down cuz everyone is opening the 90+ pack, i doubt it lasts. Take advantage

SDS

just do it now... if you keep asking yourself should i buy now, you will barely even get to play with the cards / collection cards like Chipper etc.

SDS

Buy them now

SDS

My opinion. Expect a significant dip this afternoon and evening going into the beginning of next inning. I’d take advantage of it today.

SDS

@x814xmafia_psn said in Buy LS now or wait?:

@beardowngoblue said in Buy LS now or wait?:

What collection?

They had a tweet today that there is one for July Topps Now players, for 35k toward the inning.