People throwing stubs away

SDS

Someone has posted 500 of the White Sox 1967 road jerseys for 1000 stubs. He will lose 50,000 stubs just f they all sell vs. quick selling them. I don't understand why math is so hard for people.

SDS

People these days. That's a huge waste of time too. They could've quick sold all and saved both time and stubs.

SDS

@biigd008_xbl said in People throwing stubs away:

Someone has posted 500 of the White Sox 1967 road jerseys for 1000 stubs. He will lose 50,000 stubs just f they all sell vs. quick selling them. I don't understand why math is so hard for people.

I highly doubt it's jus one person. More like multiple players posting for 1000

SDS

dont worry about it. they ll have lower stub counts cause of it and later in the game the expensive and very demanded cards will have less competition.

SDS

Sounds like something a child would do. A lot of kids play this game and don't understand the concept of tax yet.

SDS

Its pretty obvious from the marketplace that a lot of people dont understand how it works or just dont care enough to bother. people like this is why we can can buy order a card for 5000 and sell for 7000 30 seconds later.

SDS

Like the guy who sold 600 Zack wheeler for under 5k lmao