Twice today I've been locked in my bullpen because of too many mound visits

SDS

They weren't on purpose. Getting hit around makes you do dumb stuff, but there has to be a way to back out. Making me sit in the bullpen until the timer runs out isn't the solution.

SDS

Why do a mound visit

SDS

Just like in the MLB, you are forced to go to the pen after two mound visits in an inning! Also, MLB limits mound visits to five for a whole nine-inning game!

SDS

Same here! Just took the forfeit.

SDS

@slickfox007_psn said in Twice today I've been locked in my bullpen because of too many mound visits:

Why do a mound visit

A mound visit at the correct time gives your pitcher confidence.

SDS

I literally just did it smh

SDS

@ccarr77_psn said in Twice today I've been locked in my bullpen because of too many mound visits:

@slickfox007_psn said in Twice today I've been locked in my bullpen because of too many mound visits:

Why do a mound visit

Are you sure?

SDS

@stinkysman77_mlbts said in Twice today I've been locked in my bullpen because of too many mound visits:

@ccarr77_psn said in Twice today I've been locked in my bullpen because of too many mound visits:

Why do a mound visit

Are you sure?

Yes, it’s a game mechanic; it can also go the other way. I use it only to warm up my bullpen faster if I’m in a bind.

SDS

@yankblan_psn said in Twice today I've been locked in my bullpen because of too many mound visits:

@stinkysman77_mlbts said in Twice today I've been locked in my bullpen because of too many mound visits:

Why do a mound visit

Are you sure?

Yes, it’s a game mechanic; it can also go the other way. I use it only to warm up my bullpen faster if I’m in a bind.

How do you know when is the correct time?

SDS

@yankblan_psn said in Twice today I've been locked in my bullpen because of too many mound visits:

Why do a mound visit

Are you sure?

How do you know when is the correct time?

I believe you need to give up at least 2 hits. That's about all my knowledge of it. Sometimes it helps. Sometimes no.

SDS

@bigceddibiase said in Twice today I've been locked in my bullpen because of too many mound visits:

I literally just did it smh

Atta boy! Learn the hard way.

SDS

This happened to me yesterday, except it was the first mound visit of the entire game, let alone that inning. It said I had too many mound visits and had to change my pitcher. I saw in the patch notes they were fixing this for a second mound visit. But it shouldn’t do it on my first mound visit.