Advice would be appreciated

SDS

I just bought jasson Dominguez from the market, because this event is trash. And I finished the Jackie collection. I have around 200k stubs left over. My starting pitchers are as listed below

1. Lee 99
  2. Oswalt 98
  3. Priester 98
  4. Cabrera 97
  5. Usually a mix between 98 Tanana, 99 degrom, and I like using the cy young kuechel card.

My question is should I buy Vida, Paxton, or leitter (sorry for the spelling) . Or should I be buying a ton of qs golds for ta3?

SDS

get leiter..hes my best pitcher

SDS

@go4stros25_psn said in Advice would be appreciated:

I just bought jasson Dominguez from the market, because this event is trash. And I finished the Jackie collection. I have around 200k stubs left over. My starting pitchers are as listed below

1. Lee 99
  2. Oswalt 98
  3. Priester 98
  4. Cabrera 97
  5. Usually a mix between 98 Tanana, 99 degrom, and I like using the cy young kuechel card.

My question is should I buy Vida, Paxton, or leitter (sorry for the spelling) . Or should I be buying a ton of qs golds for ta3?

I agree with you, the event is trash but I don't have enough stubs for him.

SDS

@go4stros25_psn said in Advice would be appreciated:

1. Lee 99
  2. Oswalt 98
  3. Priester 98
  4. Cabrera 97

QS golds are not worth the value for TA exchanges, if you are trying to save stubs, you should get QS bronzes.

SDS

Vida Blue is pretty tough to hit. I have liked all his cards over the years. I am 16 wins away in RS to get him. I need 3 wins a day and one of those days I need a 4th win.

SDS

got my 40th win and won my WS game so i got justice and vida blue

SDS

@qwesty16_psn said in Advice would be appreciated:

I surprisingly got to WS so I need 15 wins to get a second pack. Idk if I'll get to it while also doing BR.

SDS

@thehumantarget1_xbl said in Advice would be appreciated:

@qwesty16_psn said in Advice would be appreciated:

I surprisingly got to WS so I need 15 wins to get a second pack. Idk if I'll get to it while also doing BR.

Yeah might be tough, I am 16 wins away in RS but that is all I am doing right now, 3 or 4 wins a night will get me there. I had a good night last night in RS. I will probably buy Justice off the Market when I get enough stubs