Mike Trout price

SDS

He dropped considerably all of a sudden I assume cause of the 90+ pack at the end if this inning program? My question is do you guys think his price will go back up or is about 350k where he's going to stay?

SDS

He went down cause of the pack sale. But the 90+ pack will keep downward pressure on his price. I think he will rebound a bit after today, but he wont get much higher.

SDS

Has anyone confirmed that the 90+ pack at 650 K is a CHOICE pack and is sellable?

SDS

@x814xmafia_psn said in Mike Trout price:

Has anyone confirmed that the 90+ pack at 650 K is a CHOICE pack and is sellable?

100% sellable, just not sure if choice.

SDS

not choice.. therefore i see trouts price going back to 450k or so by end of week

SDS

@mygunsarebig_xbl said in Mike Trout price:

not choice.. therefore i see trouts price going back to 450k or so by end of week

So u just get a random one?

SDS

@nymets1987_psn said in Mike Trout price:

correct. which sucks becasue there are 12 88/89s right now which if they get upgraded they will decrease our odds for a trout.. right now if the odds r even for each of the 90+ then it would be 1 in 7 chance.

SDS

I'm waiting for the 'Ive grinded to 650K and all I got out of the LS 90+ pack was a Max Scherzer that's worth less than 15K!' posts.

SDS

@nymets1987_psn said in Mike Trout price:

correct. which sucks becasue there are 12 88/89s right now which if they get upgraded they will decrease our odds for a trout.. right now if the odds r even for each of the 90+ then it would be 1 in 7 chance.

I doubt the odds are even across all 90+‘s So it’s not 1:7 for Trout basically. Probably much, much worse.

They don’t disclose the true odds for different cards so far as I know but also doubt it’s even odds for reg packs either and that pulling a 96 is harder than a 90.

SDS

I will say this again and ive said it many times lately, his price will drop as higher numbered center fielders come out.
2 hours ago a sudden drop? because............ 96 griffey dropped
that is the answer

SDS

The live series will continue to drop in price. Happens every year.

SDS

I'm waiting for the 'Ive grinded to 650K and all I got out of the LS 90+ pack was a Max Scherzer that's worth less than 15K!' posts.

Thats me when times comes lol

SDS

That is a 100% certainty. He'll be like Aaron Nola was at launch.

And odds certainly aren't even for all 7 90+ players. SDS will never tell on that one. I wonder how often they play with the odds, to be honest...

SDS

Worked out well for me, I was able to buy him at 350-360 after packing Degrom and Acuna in free packs in 2 days. Helped me close out LS collection sooner than expected