If pinpoint is perfect release every time other pitching interfaces such as meter should go exactly where you put them if perfect

SDS

Basically the title. There should be no drift on perfect releases with other interfaces especially since arguably pinpoint is easier to get a perfect release once ugh get it down.

SDS

I feel like meter is the hardest interface and thats what I've always used in baseball games. Its almost a guarantee you are going to hang balls right down the middle eventually. I've said I was going to switch to pinpoint and try that, but still haven't had the motivation to actually try it. Meter will miss on good release often and there must be a more consistent interface. The times I've tried other ways feels like I'm not doing much and always go back to meter.

SDS

I also think it's dumb that the zone around the baseball isn't based on stats like Control, but rather Velocity. When Rizzo is more pinpoint accurate than Wheeler I think we have a problem

SDS

@pscrabro_psn said in If pinpoint is perfect release every time other pitching interfaces such as meter should go exactly where you put them if perfect:

I feel like meter is the hardest interface and thats what I've always used in baseball games. Its almost a guarantee you are going to hang balls right down the middle eventually. I've said I was going to switch to pinpoint and try that, but still haven't had the motivation to actually try it. Meter will miss on good release often and there must be a more consistent interface. The times I've tried other ways feels like I'm not doing much and always go back to meter.

I'm a meter guy and tried pin point, for me I did worse. Best way to try it out is against the CPU in my opinion.

SDS

@orexwhitefire_xbl said in If pinpoint is perfect release every time other pitching interfaces such as meter should go exactly where you put them if perfect:

@pscrabro_psn said in If pinpoint is perfect release every time other pitching interfaces such as meter should go exactly where you put them if perfect:

I'm a meter guy and tried pin point, for me I did worse. Best way to try it out is against the CPU in my opinion.

yeah... I need to try pinpoint even if its worse. everytime I barely miss and its right down the middle for a no doubter, as the balls flying out of the park... im thinking "maybe I should try pinpoint" lol

SDS

Meter is better this year than it's been in a long time. Just putting that out there as someone that has used meter for more than a decade across varying titles baseball related.

SDS

I agree. I am too lazy to switch to pinpoint it seems like a lot of work and my era is below 4 so it’s not a major concern. I do get frustrated with meter bc my sliders suck. I can throw 3 perfectly where I want it and the next two end yo middle of the plate and get blasted. The slider is the most frustrating pitch bc. Of ot

SDS

I heard that there is a bug with pin point right now. If it is a very late release it still goes where u wanted and you can paint the black easily. I've not be able to confirm this though.