Degrom and Acuna dropped 50%

Betts and Bellinger in free fall mode

Degrom and Acuna have started to recover

SDS

Great now I own 7 Trouts...

SDS

Too bad I don't need any LS cards any longer. ;D

SDS

with a high 90 at the end of the 4th inning, not sure if this was dumb or not but i was just able to get degrom, so now im down to needing acuna is all..

SDS

I bought Arenado yesterday and he dropped 15k in stubs... 😞

SDS

@x814xmafia_psn said in 50% off Packs:

Until July 6th.

thank you my good sir for making this

SDS

@theblindrhino said in 50% off Packs:

Was that you? I saw multiple 400K buy orders. Had to all be same guy. He scored quite a few of them lol

SDS

@hikes83_psn said in 50% off Packs:

Was that you? I saw multiple 400K buy orders. Had to all be same guy. He scored quite a few of them lol

Wasn't intended. I was storing stubs at 450k each. Lesson learned is to bank at 100k.

SDS

Wasn't intended. I was storing stubs at 450k each. Lesson learned is to bank at 100k.

Yikes that smarts. Hope market rebounds for you

SDS

Yikes that smarts. Hope market rebounds for you

Thanks. I'll sell at a lesser loss in a couple weeks. Don't see it ever getting back up to 500k though.

SDS

I was thinking of using my 75k stubs for two 50 packs, but I think I'm going to save them to buy 42 players to get Jackie

SDS

Pulled Trout. Thanking you.

SDS

On the now in the show shop page, shows you get a ballin is a habbit pack... Wonder if it's a special one lol

SDS

Feels good to pull Trout #2 yesterday and sell for like 490k.

SDS

Bought 110 packs, 110 was special I caught a fish on the last pack. Brian Robert's and 3 LS Diamonds as well nice to be on the right side of things I usually buy cards a day or 2 before an unknown sale and lose my A$$

SDS

This is fantastic news...currently at 370k in stubs and need trout. LET IT ALL BURN!!!!

SDS

@lischynski_psn said in 50% off Packs:

The market has collapsed.

Time to finish LS for chipper