Topps Now Request

SDS

Pretty Please?

LSU diamonds have taken a beating recently and we need another.

SDS

It'll be a long moment though.

SDS

Could be worse. Goldschmidt just pulled up at 1B on a shot into the gap, meaning we were just spared a '3 XBH' moment next week.

SDS

I still need to do all of the Topps now moments especially with the month almost over and the 3 for the collections. There just real annoying.

SDS

Hope German Marquez gets one next week. Wish he could’ve finished off that no-no but still a great performance

SDS

@genopolanco_psn said in Topps Now Request:

Hope German Marquez gets one next week. Wish he could’ve finished off that no-no but still a great performance

So freakin close.

SDS

No thanks on Nola Jk lol

SDS

Phillies multi game moment. Blow 22 saves before the All-Star break.

SDS

@duke0021520_xbl said in Topps Now Request:

I still need to do all of the Topps now moments especially with the month almost over and the 3 for the collections. There just real annoying.

Yeah I started to do June, I started with Degrom I got to the last inning no hits with 2 outs and give up the hit. that sucks.

SDS

@dbarmonstar_psn said in Topps Now Request:

@duke0021520_xbl said in Topps Now Request:

Yeah I started to do June, I started with Degrom I got to the last inning no hits with 2 outs and give up the hit. that sucks.

I've only done one week so far.