Scwarber POTM?

SDS

Dude has two homers again today. Will he get the lightning ⚡ or just a high card?

SDS

Olson for Lightning, Schwarber should however get an 89-93 card.

SDS

Lightning please with catcher secondary double please!

SDS

Two players I cannot wait to use in Olsen and Schwarber

SDS

@nymets1987_psn said in Scwarber POTM?:

Even though Schwarbs is torching us irl? 🤣

I actually liked him when he was on the Cubs. Yankees slept on him. Imagine him with that 314 in right!
We need a Lefty batter or pitcher POM anyways.

SDS

In the moments I hit more HRs with Schrawber than I have doing anyone else’s moment. He will prob get into my team!

SDS

@hikes83_psn said in Scwarber POTM?:

Lightning please with catcher secondary double please!

Christmas in July if this happens with catcher secondary!

SDS

I'll take either...nod goes to Schwarbz tho...15 homers in 14 days???

SDS

def gunna be an 89-92ish card. will have 125-125ish against righties but will be it. gunna be another winker bench bat

SDS

@thegoaler_psn said in Scwarber POTM?:

@nymets1987_psn said in Scwarber POTM?:

Even though Schwarbs is torching us irl? 🤣

I actually liked him when he was on the Cubs. Yankees slept on him. Imagine him with that 314 in right!
We need a Lefty batter or pitcher POM anyways.

Mets look so bad right now .... made it impossible for any P here

SDS

He's hitting 233 with 0 HR and 0 XBH vs LHP in June... With 15 HR and 323 Avg vs RHP he would be a heavy RHP 125 power bat with maybe 100 contact... With secondary catcher though he would be very usable...

SDS

I've yet to lock in lightning card.. Nothing worthy of it

SDS

I need a new catcher soon, Gary Sanchez is alright. Any suggestions for catchers? Also I'm going to have to start working on annoying Topps now moments. I haven't been on top of them because they've gotten way more annoying and hard to me.

SDS

@mickdrenalen_psn said in Scwarber POTM?:

I've yet to lock in lightning card.. Nothing worthy of it

I just know they will be part of a larger collection... Plus since I became a millionaire off Glasnow going diamond I completed the LS collection so the stubs of the Nows don't mean much to me.

SDS

I also think Tatis and Acuna will get one only question is which one will be the collection reward 🤔.