Friendly quits. Please STAHHP!!!

SDS

4 out of the last 4 games I’ve played in RS, an FQ has been offered. I just wanna play. This is getting old.

SDS

Now 5 out of 5….

SDS

dont accept?

SDS

@hustlinowl_psn said in Friendly quits. Please STAHHP!!!:

dont accept?

Never do!

SDS

The solution is to remove FQ from ranked and events. Quitters can just take the L which is appropriate due to the competition meaning something in those modes. Keep it in casual mode which is essentially a friendly (like in futbol), so it makes sense to have a friendly quit there.

SDS

@wingo18_psn said in Friendly quits. Please STAHHP!!!:

4 out of the last 4 games I’ve played in RS, an FQ has been offered. I just wanna play. This is getting old.

buddy i hear you and you are absolutely right - just smash that CANCEL button pure alpha style - you are in the doghouse, if they want to play the dog they gonna feel the bite OR they can cancel like little puffballs

SDS

But I don’t want to lose and you seem good! Please accept! I only want to play people who have sub .500 records.

SDS

@genopolanco_psn said in Friendly quits. Please STAHHP!!!:

But I don’t want to lose and you seem good! Please accept! I only want to play people who have sub .500 records.

Got to keep that online record prestigious. Don’t you know it gets you laid and makes all your friends jealous

SDS

It won't stop. It happens all the time. I think people really believe in the FQ karma and want to try and get some. I myself cant bring myself, (pride I guess), to offer one even when I think I should.

SDS

I've sent friendly quits on occasion when it's obvious we are both dealing with lag. When it looks like neither of us can time up a pitch, I will send it just so it can get us both out of the terrible gameplay and on to another game. At least the last couple years I have, this season I haven't played online yet.

SDS

I am one of the people who offer FQs if they have the same pitcher but I’m using Oswalt, Hampton, and Marquez so it doesn’t happen a lot. Never in events.

Only other time I was a game away from WS and matched up with someone who had an insane record and god squad. He generously accepted. He was definitely going to kick my [censored].

SDS

@poksey_mlbts said in Friendly quits. Please STAHHP!!!:

I've sent friendly quits on occasion when it's obvious we are both dealing with lag. When it looks like neither of us can time up a pitch, I will send it just so it can get us both out of the terrible gameplay and on to another game. At least the last couple years I have, this season I haven't played online yet.

Dude, that’s totally acceptable in my opinion. I believe some people refer to it as “gamesmanship”.

SDS

Lmao yea it gets annoying. I honestly have started using it when I see Crochett. I can’t hit that man if I was an octopus wielding 8 bats. So I offer it.

SDS

Same pitcher allways gets FQ offer and accepted here.

SDS

youre complaining about something that takes 5 seconds to decline lol