I play RS exclusively…In the last 2 weeks my avg has dropped 80 points

SDS

They changed some sliders - Had to…Feels like I’m hitting a wiffle ball online now.

SDS

@yankeefan412_xbl said in I play RS exclusively…In the last 2 weeks my avg has dropped 80 points:

They changed some sliders - Had to…Feels like I’m hitting a wiffle ball online now.

You're not the only one seeing it. Something is tanking gameplay, and I have a feeling its bloated stats from the Zen. But that's just my theory. And no it probably won't change because they cannot tell who is using it it.

SDS

They are probably preparing for all the server crashes that will happen tomorrow after the update drops...LMAO

SDS

@thaghettoblasta said in I play RS exclusively…In the last 2 weeks my avg has dropped 80 points:

They are probably preparing for all the server crashes that will happen tomorrow after the update drops...LMAO

I see we are expecting server maintenance again tomorrow. 2nd day in a row. I hope it doesn't go back to how it was

SDS

@go4stros25_psn said in I play RS exclusively…In the last 2 weeks my avg has dropped 80 points:

@thaghettoblasta said in I play RS exclusively…In the last 2 weeks my avg has dropped 80 points:

I see we are expecting server maintenance again tomorrow. 2nd day in a row. I hope it doesn't go back to how it was

Nah, you'll just see nothing but Unhandled Server Exceptions for a while, then it will die down. Then the complaints will pour in. Stay tuned..lol