Best starting team if you don’t have Jackie Robinson

SDS

Topic. I have mostly everyone else in this game but haven’t unlocked Jackie Robinson. I had Soriano at 2nd but then I got May’s reward. So I guess the question is who is the best person to put on a God squad that isn’t Jackie

SDS

create a player probably.. Who do you have in your outfield?

SDS

CAP, Mookie, Soriano, Semien, Tatis... I could keep going but it depends who you hit well with. The best for someone else may not be the best for you.

SDS

There isn’t one. If you don’t have Jackie you might as well just play vs. CPU on Rookie. That’s basically your ceiling.

SDS

Highly suggest saving up and getting Jackie, it’s his best 99 card since 17 when I started DD

I just got him yesterday, played two RS games with him on legend and he’s hit 3 no doubters and started 5-9. His range is insane and he’s by far the best leadoff hitter next to Buxton

Very happy with this version of Jackie and I don’t see anyone taking over 2B until 99 Hornsby comes out

Best possible lineup IMO:

C - CAP
1B - Ortiz
2B - Jackie
SS - Story
3B - Chipper
LF - Soriano or Finley
CF - Buxton
RF - Trout

That’s pretty much my lineup except I don’t have Story, my CAP is at SS and Catcher has been a revolving door between 89 Gary, TA 2 Sam Huff, Jimmie, Piazza and Posada....catcher is the ONLY spot I can’t find who I’m comfortable with yet

SDS

The real answer is TN Ryan McMahon - I'm slashing 390 BA, 57 HR's and 90 RBI's. I still haven't found a better replacement.

SDS

@wdillingham24_mlbts said in Best starting team if you don’t have Jackie Robinson:

create a player probably.. Who do you have in your outfield?

I have trout at center, Soriano in left and Hunter in right. I had Soriano at second and Buxton in left until I got Semien yesterday now he is at second

SDS

@doobiebross66-72 said in Best starting team if you don’t have Jackie Robinson:

Highly suggest saving up and getting Jackie, it’s his best 99 card since 17 when I started DD

I just got him yesterday, played two RS games with him on legend and he’s hit 3 no doubters and started 5-9. His range is insane and he’s by far the best leadoff hitter next to Buxton

Very happy with this version of Jackie and I don’t see anyone taking over 2B until 99 Hornsby comes out

Best possible lineup IMO:

C - CAP
1B - Ortiz
2B - Jackie
SS - Story
3B - Chipper
LF - Soriano or Finley
CF - Buxton
RF - Trout

That’s pretty much my lineup except I don’t have Story, my CAP is at SS and Catcher has been a revolving door between 89 Gary, TA 2 Sam Huff, Jimmie, Piazza and Posada....catcher is the ONLY spot I can’t find who I’m comfortable with yet

You can only buy certain cards last I check today out of the cards currently in the shop I only could use 6