Thing might be looking up

SDS

Posted the other day about how i couldn't hit the ball or recognize pitches out of the pitchers hand online. Thanks again for the advice some of yall gave me.

I found out that my ps4 was running on wifi at 47mbps. I plugged in the ethernet cable and tried connecting that way. Long story the ethernet port on my ps4 is broken and the repair shop wants 150 to fix it. Sooo I caved and bought a ps5 on ebay. Hopefully running the ps5 hardwired and playing on my 4k tv will help me out.

SDS

47mbps is about 10x what you need to play a game online. It's not the speed that matters. It's the connection itself. If your internet provider has a congested infrastructure (most do unless it's REAL fiber), speed wont increase your quality of connection.

With that said.. PS5 will definitely help with keep things smoother and not dragging [censored] because it needs so much memory to run a game like the show.

SDS

buy a monitor to play on. Tv's are just too slow

SDS

@go4stros25_psn said in Thing might be looking up:

Posted the other day about how i couldn't hit the ball or recognize pitches out of the pitchers hand online. Thanks again for the advice some of yall gave me.

I found out that my ps4 was running on wifi at 47mbps. I plugged in the ethernet cable and tried connecting that way. Long story the ethernet port on my ps4 is broken and the repair shop wants 150 to fix it. Sooo I caved and bought a ps5 on ebay. Hopefully running the ps5 hardwired and playing on my 4k tv will help me out.

I gotta ask...how much man??

SDS

I'm so PO'd at Sony that they have made this console impossible to purchase. Yes it's possible, but I'm not playing any of those twitter post games where the stock runs out in a matter of seconds. Start stocking retail joints for cryin' out loud!!

SDS

@thaghettoblasta said in Thing might be looking up:

I gotta ask...how much man??

After taxes and the 2 day shipping fee $930.00

SDS

I'm so PO'd at Sony that they have made this console impossible to purchase. Yes it's possible, but I'm not playing any of those twitter post games where the stock runs out in a matter of seconds. Start stocking retail joints for cryin' out loud!!

I tried following the Twitter restock accounts for 2 months. I had my wife try as well and nothing.

With the chip shortage and Sony not giving a sh:t about bots buying all the stock, I dont see getting one in a store normally for another 6 months minimum.

The only thing money can't buy is time, i got tired of wasting my time waiting.

SDS

I tried following the Twitter restock accounts for 2 months. I had my wife try as well and nothing.

With the chip shortage and Sony not giving a sh:t about bots buying all the stock, I dont see getting one in a store normally for another 6 months minimum.

The only thing money can't buy is time, i got tired of wasting my time waiting.

Well hey, if you got the dough, may as well right. I get where you are and I almost caved a few times myself, but I'm not holding back LOL