2nd Inning Bosses

SDS

Is anyone else pleasantly surprised at how cheap they all are? Don’t they usually spike when a new inning comes out for the collection?

SDS

They are pretty cheap. As fast as I been reaching 650k XP. No way I’m locking in collection for inning bosses

SDS

@mcgalamaad_psn said in 2nd Inning Bosses:

Is anyone else pleasantly surprised at how cheap they all are? Don’t they usually spike when a new inning comes out for the collection?

Normally yes, but people have ways to finish the 650K grind in a day without locking in the bosses. And yes, I'm happy I was able to pick up Lee for cheap.

SDS

@lucas8181_psn said in 2nd Inning Bosses:

@mcgalamaad_psn said in 2nd Inning Bosses:

Normally yes, but people have ways to finish the 650K grind in a day without locking in the bosses. And yes, I'm happy I was able to pick up Lee for cheap.

Me too lol, I was shocked when I checked his price today. I agree though, it’s been so easy to get to 650,000 that it’s completely unnecessary to lock in.

SDS
  1. They aren’t that good
  2. With like 40k downloads on the cheese roster for rtts not many needs to lock in the set