Sequence of Events:
- I take lead on a 2 run HR.
- Opponent brings in maxed out CAP submarine LHP.
- Opponent gets out of inning and now bats in bottom half of inning.
- Opponent hits a chop single with bad PCI and extreme late timing.
- Opponent hits bloop single to center and I am unable to have control over my CF. Opponent overruns 2nd and the cutoff I threw it to now isn’t throwing ball to 2nd. He literally is just walking around after I’ve signaled throw 3 seconds prior. (Opponent literally was halfway between 2nd and 3rd and gets back to 2nd easily bc of this)
- Opponent hits a late timing bad contact bloop single to Left for 2 RBI.
Just sharing for those who have joy from seeing others suffer through online play. Lol. I’d say I quit forever but we all know I’ll be back to break another controller sooner than later. Lol