TA comeback with Tigers

SDS

Grossman intentionally walked; wow

SDS

Had this same thing happen. And then beat it without him ever reaching the plate. Hilarious

SDS

Walked it off and Grossman left on deck. Will never know if he could do it

SDS

Well, thank god for Niko Goodrum I guess and bad AI; hit a triple with a 1 speed runner on 2nd and scored on a weak chopper to SS with the INF in and they threw to 1B instead of home with less than 2 outs.

Should have added that’s gross, man on that first post

SDS

I subbed out the lo-speed catcher for the faster catcher and then I think I hit a single and a homer. Wish all moments were so straightforward!

SDS

This was a weird one. If you tied it up, it failed. It was easy enough to clear even with the bottom of the order. Everyone had blooper power, 4 of them and keep running around the bases and completed.

SDS

@cbpm72_psn said in TA comeback with Tigers:

I subbed out the lo-speed catcher for the faster catcher and then I think I hit a single and a homer. Wish all moments were so straightforward!

Same here, except I used Jacoby Jones since I knew it was only the 3 outs to work with then over. I got him home and then got a pinch hit 2 run HR from Renata Nunez

SDS

@mikerfofc_psn said in TA comeback with Tigers:

Same here, except I used Jacoby Jones since I knew it was only the 3 outs to work with then over. I got him home and then got a pinch hit 2 run HR from Renata Nunez

I don't know why I thought it might go on if I just tied it up, but there's not much speed on that bench anyway!

SDS

Just curious if anyone else noticed their box score was completely inaccurate during the blue Jays Yankees moment? Only 1 run showed but yet the score was 3-2 and also, why was it in extra innings if the Yankees were winning after 9 innings???

SDS

@mikerfofc_psn said in TA comeback with Tigers:

Same here. PH 2 run HR from Nunez for the pitcher.

SDS

@worldrevolver said in TA comeback with Tigers:

This was a weird one. If you tied it up, it failed. It was easy enough to clear even with the bottom of the order. Everyone had blooper power, 4 of them and keep running around the bases and completed.

In the objectives it states « don’t make 3 outs »