Curtis Granderson Moments Problem

SDS

Hello,

I have been attempting the Curtis Granderson Moments for the last couple hours and have been experiencing issues. but this has reached a new level of stupid. While going through my last play through of the nine game series against the Rangers, EVERY and I mean EVERY at bat in the whole nine game series resulted in me being walked. What the hell happened to this game? I started playing on Friday with the early release and took a 2 day break Wednesday and Thursday. Now it seems that every swing that would otherwise result in a hit now lines out, grounds out, pops, or flys out. Did an update happen where san diego studios decided to say screw everyone and lets mess with the hitting lol?

SDS

And what’s up with the 10 hits online by center fielders and 3 nyy xbhs online never counts any for me

SDS

I just started it and was amazed at the number of un-hittable pitches thrown for the rookie and veteran missions. Rookie there should be hardly no balls thrown

SDS

@PrimeTime1071 said in Curtis Granderson Moments Problem:

I just started it and was amazed at the number of un-hittable pitches thrown for the rookie and veteran missions. Rookie there should be hardly no balls thrown

Exactly! After going through a LOT of Conquest games on Rookie I know what I should expect out of a Diamond player on Rookie. I can't hit anything more than a single with Granderson. I am quickly learning that I hate moments.

SDS

Ever solve it? I can smash on allstar but can't hit on rookie with Grandy. 4xbh seems impossible!

SDS

Moments this year are either easy or brutal and I found the Granderson ones brutal. Glad I didn’t need him for Trout.

SDS

Moments = Carnival games

SDS

@Tankdriver499 said in Curtis Granderson Moments Problem:

Ever solve it? I can smash on allstar but can't hit on rookie with Grandy. 4xbh seems impossible!

I hate doing it, but when it's an XBH or HR mission,and I'm not getting it in the air, I switch to directional and press up and swing, if that don't work press up and power swing, usually comes pretty quick then

SDS

I finally passed them all tonight. As someone who joined late to the party I am debating my next steps. I finished all the 1st inning except the showdown. Any advice for the bosses? 1000 points will be unattainable. Not even sure 300 is unless I do some card purchases since I don't do online.