These packs....

SDS

I'm on a COLD streak with packs. I've opened over 250 packs and I've pulled 0 diamonds.... Definitely have opened over 500 packs this year and I've only pulled 3 diamonds. One of them was DeGrom (very thankful for that).... can you guys confirm I'm not the only one this luck..

SDS

The diamonds are few and far between. When half of them end up being unis or banners, it's just worse.

That said I haven't bought a single pack and I've pulled Acuna and Trout... So I take the good with the bad

SDS

Pulled 11 diamonds from free packs so far. 3 were Rendon, 1 Lindor and 1 Abreu. So basically half my pulls went gold. I guess I got lucky pulling them in the first place

SDS

I did not pull a diamond in a very long time till Saturday. In back to back TA packs I got Hader, then Kershaw, And then a BIAH pack pulled Trout.

SDS

Yea I'm hundreds of pack minimum last couple weeks nada maybe 2 or 2 just went diamond guys worth 5k qs πŸ˜† they empty the packs when there's a ton of free ones available through gameplay I'm almost positive

SDS

I've had some bad luck as well until last night. Pulled Acuna and Degrom from TA Affinity packs.

SDS

ive pulled a ton of TA packs and dont get any diamonds

SDS

Ive gotten well over a hundred packs from the new TA and conquests. I’ve pulled Buxton and Remuto. So 2 out of 100 and something ain’t bad. I also pulled Joe Morgan out of the headliner pack. Not a win because I bought all 5 and basically lost 10k in stubs after selling him.

SDS

@dantheranman_psn said in These packs....:

The diamonds are few and far between. When half of them end up being unis or banners, it's just worse.

That said I haven't bought a single pack and I've pulled Acuna and Trout... So I take the good with the bad

Craziest part for me is I have pulled a bunch of 85-89 and Belli but then pulled Arenado as 89 twice, Verlander twice, and Seagar twice

SDS

I don't 'buy' packs.....so i try not to throw a fit on the freebies. I've only pulled 1 all year....and it was awhile ago...believe it was a Seager and I sold him for whatever his price was at the time (30k-ish I believe)

SDS

I got a couple Yelich's last night. Have had awful luck with headliners packs though. Those things have sucked so bad for me.

SDS

I take the approach that im gonna get 4 players and 1 item, never anything specific. and im never disappointed.
expect to get certain pulls or certain levels, and guaranteed you'll be disappointed every time.

SDS

I've been having decent luck lately. Pulled Betts and Chapman out of the same 10 pack Saturday and just pulled Arenado a few minutes ago from a TA pack.

SDS

I've pulled like 5 since TA 2 dropped and only 4 before that. If I pull another Bregman though, I'm gonna be pissed.

SDS

@sportpimpin_xbl said in These packs....:

Yea I'm hundreds of pack minimum last couple weeks nada maybe 2 or 2 just went diamond guys worth 5k qs πŸ˜† they empty the packs when there's a ton of free ones available through gameplay I'm almost positive

2 isn't nada

SDS

@mike-forbes101_xbl said in These packs....:

I got a couple Yelich's last night. Have had awful luck with headliners packs though. Those things have sucked so bad for me.

Same here I've NEVER pulled a diamond since these packs started

SDS

@stinkysman77_mlbts said in These packs....:

2 isn't nada

It is if they were just golds to the day before pulling em πŸ˜†

SDS

@stinkysman77_mlbts said in These packs....:

2 isn't nada

It is if they were just golds to the day before pulling em πŸ˜†

Technicality