New potm date

SDS

When is the next potm set coming out? The new schedule does go to the fourth, which is when I thought it would come out, but maybe they don’t want it to drop with the third inning? I hope they drop it on the fourth, but any guesses?

SDS

I'd guess either the 4th or the 11th.

SDS

@dap1234567890 said in New potm date:

I'd guess either the 4th or the 11th.

Last month they released it two days before the inning program. any chance they surprise drop it on the second?

SDS

Since they didn't announce the date yet, there's a chance they drop it any day between today and the 11th.

It could be the 2nd. I see reasons for and against the 2nd. They will probably announce the date soon.

SDS

@dap1234567890 said in New potm date:

Since they didn't announce the date yet, there's a chance they drop it any day between today and the 11th.

It could be the 2nd. I see reasons for and against the 2nd. They will probably announce the date soon.

I hope it’s on the 4th or later; 2nd inning is maxed out! 1st one was only 3 weeks; this one is longer, many are maxed and most have at least 350k.

SDS

Umm, there is still a week for june.current tn goes to the 24th.next friday should be up to the 30th, then potm week after that tue-fri 8th-11th

SDS

June 8th or 9th is the most likely it's released

SDS

Usually the first wed of the month but this on I expect the 8th instead of the 2nd