Team affinity conquest glitch?

SDS

I just finished capturing all of the territories on the NL West affinity map. Despite completing this, it still says I have one more territory to capture even though the board is filled. Curious if anyone else is seeing something similar?

SDS

Change your team colors to like bright pink, you probably missed one and itll stick out much easier.

SDS

@everyday__mj_psn said in Team affinity conquest glitch?:

Change your team colors to like bright pink, you probably missed one and itll stick out much easier.

I tried that too, and it just says that none of my territories are able to attack. If I have to do it again, it isn't the end of the world, just a tough one to swallow when it's literally the last tile lol

SDS

Probably already checked but might need to steal

SDS

I missed one too. Found it top left corner

SDS

@avidgamer123_psn said in Team affinity conquest glitch?:

I just finished capturing all of the territories on the NL West affinity map. Despite completing this, it still says I have one more territory to capture even though the board is filled. Curious if anyone else is seeing something similar?

This just happened to me this morning. I put in a ticket. I doubt they’ll do anything about it besides tell me to reinstall my game and do the map again which I already had to do because the 1st inning conquest map never rewarded me 35k xp.

SDS

Same exact thing just happened to me. Completed the Central teams and it wiped the map completely and progress now says 6 of 7.

SDS

@j-cob011_psn said in Team affinity conquest glitch?:

Same exact thing just happened to me. Completed the Central teams and it wiped the map completely and progress now says 6 of 7.

Did you do the steal fans mission? Need to steal 4M fans.

SDS

You may have to "restart" and simply steal 4m fans.

SDS

@j-cob011_psn said in Team affinity conquest glitch?:

You probably didn't steal the 4 million fans!

SDS

If the map didn’t reset you’re missing one. Really look for it man. I don’t know why people just assume it’s glitched. Get one of these [censored] near everyday it seems.

I finished the west conquest map 10 minutes ago.

SDS

@avidgamer123_psn said in Team affinity conquest glitch?:

@everyday__mj_psn said in Team affinity conquest glitch?:

I tried that too, and it just says that none of my territories are able to attack. If I have to do it again, it isn't the end of the world, just a tough one to swallow when it's literally the last tile lol

Never mind realized this is an old bump of your thread.

SDS

I have changed my team color to bright pink and cannot find another territory, stolen the 4M fans, and it still says I'm 1 territory short. I've also already restarted the map and did the whole thing again and its the same thing. Any solutions?

SDS

Upper left corner above the eye of the snake.

SDS

@styxx22_psn said in Team affinity conquest glitch?:

Upper left corner above the eye of the snake.

yup. happen to me too. Top left next to stronghold. I believe two - three spots on the left of it

SDS

Bright Pink?
I'd choose Jailhouse Green before I use pink in my uniforms. What is this? WCWS? 🤔

SDS

Most likely one that is hidden you can't see, had same thing took me a while to see it. When you reinforce put 1 reinforcement in each tile around the border until you get the option to attack. You only get the attack option if there is an available square to attack.