Worth starting over

SDS

I just got called up to AAA after the AA all-star game which is good but I also just got my gold archetype putting me in to the low 80's as a Blue Jays RF. If I start over, would that speed up my progression and get me called up faster or straight to the Jays ? I'm wondering if anyone has had a really fast call up on a team that isn't terrible ? Grichuk is the Jays RF @ 78

SDS

Nope it is like clock work aaa after the all star break and maybe the majors first or second week int august

SDS

Got it. Thank you

SDS

Mine was the same. AAA call up after All Star break, then Majors after about 2 weeks into year 2. Credit for accuracy, even in the video game there is service time manipulation.

SDS

@b-tugs-5_xbl said in Worth starting over:

I just got called up to AAA after the AA all-star game which is good but I also just got my gold archetype putting me in to the low 80's as a Blue Jays RF. If I start over, would that speed up my progression and get me called up faster or straight to the Jays ? I'm wondering if anyone has had a really fast call up on a team that isn't terrible ? Grichuk is the Jays RF @ 78

Like you I got called up to AAA right after the AA all-star game (2021).
The next season in AAA I was called up to the majors after about 35 games (2022).
So no, don't start over, just keep putting up great hitting numbers (and pitching if you're 2 way).
I really don't think it matters who is in front of you at your position, when I came up I was the DH more often then not.
On the other hand I am a 2 way player and had sensational stats both pitching and hitting and that probably mattered.