I can get a MLB hitter out

SDS

Alright guys, so hear me out. Hitters at best get on base 40% of the time. I haven't played baseball since high school and was a position player back then but yk its not as hard as it looks. I can for sure get guys out that have spent their entire lives hitting against the best of the best. I'm going to find a video of a player grounding out in the MLB for proof

SDS

Hahahaha this is gold!

SDS

The funny part is you probably could a few times, lol, a 100 mile an hour liner right at someone, haha.

SDS

Throw the eephus, you might get 'em swinging

SDS

to be fair if I have 8 fielders out there and he gets a perfect perfect it'll likely be an out! just cant let him be early or late and i'll be good!

SDS

If Chris Davis can do it, you could.

SDS

Brilliant.....this is more likely to happen then a last time middle schooler ever making contact with a MLB pitcher....even if he only throws 86mph

SDS

You have a much better chance at getting an out than middle school Timmy does at getting a hit.

SDS

Percentages are in your favor.. if it stays in the park.... Which is not in your favor..

SDS

I dunno, I heard the lack of input lag and response time makes IRL pretty easy.

SDS

How many at bats do you want 😉 ./sarcasm

this one of better trolls in a while - kudo's friend

SDS

This is a more believable troll than the middle school kid hitting 95 mph laser beams. I got a sneaking suspicion that this the same dude though or it’s a crack on the middle school kid. Either way 👍

SDS

i have been to 4 different mlb games in 3 states this week. i believe OP could, after watching these professionals swinging the bat

SDS

@killerpresence4 said in I can get a MLB hitter out:

This is a more believable troll than the middle school kid hitting 95 mph laser beams. I got a sneaking suspicion that this the same dude though or it’s a crack on the middle school kid. Either way 👍

definitely a troll on the other dude

SDS

@ny_giants4_life said in I can get a MLB hitter out:

And sadly more believable. You said get out, not strike our. You have a great fielding team behind you, you may get a warning track fly ball for an out.

SDS

@nflman2033_psn said in I can get a MLB hitter out:

@ny_giants4_life said in I can get a MLB hitter out:

And sadly more believable. You said get out, not strike our. You have a great fielding team behind you, you may get a warning track fly ball for an out.

maybe I should add I just had rotator cuff surgery recently. but with that dudes logic I can still do it

SDS

In my office I regularly make shots into the bin with my rolled up foil from my sandwiches.

I shouldn’t think me 3 striking Mike Trout is much different