Challenge failed

SDS

Is anybody else getting challenge failed over and over when trying to que for RS?

SDS

Yep the last two days now

SDS

Thank god it’s not just me. I thought I was gonna go nuts

SDS

Just happened over and over trying to play event

SDS

Normally it only happens every so often but now it's every single time

SDS

Normally it only happens every so often but now it's every single time

SDS

@mickdrenalenswag said in Challenge failed:

Is anybody else getting challenge failed over and over when trying to que for RS?

Happened to me like 5 times last night before getting in one and then after, another 6 times and just called it a day

SDS

It is directly tied to your ballplayer. I took him out of my lineup and the errors stopped.

SDS

I don’t have mine in yet I still have the issue

SDS

Could also be trying to play night time at your created stadium which isn't allowed

SDS

Happening in BR as well.

SDS

Why would you make a new post for this issue when there is another one with the same name on the front page?

SDS

It is directly tied to your ballplayer. I took him out of my lineup and the errors stopped.

False. I dont use a CAP and it is happening to me

SDS

@crazyplayer540 said in Challenge failed:

Happened to me like 5 times last night before getting in one and then after, another 6 times and just called it a day

Last night was horrible. Only time I have had this problem.

SDS

Managed to play 3-4 straight event games last night around 12:45 EST, then called it a night. Sucks that is happening again today

SDS

Been happening for the last half hour. I was playing BR games yesterday with no problem.

SDS

Yes its happening. No...we can't get into games. Stop making new threads about this when 1 exists

SDS

Just tried taking him out and start a RS game and again challenge failed. So it's not that..