I played MLB on the old consul but now I transferred over and it won’t let me create a stadium and I really want to.

SDS

I transferred over to next-gen console and I wanna figure out how to create a stadium. Because I played on a old gen console, now I’m on next-gen it won’t let me creat a stadium

SDS

You are most likely still playing on ps4 version. You have to download the ps5 version

SDS

When you do this, will your old RTTS, Road to the Show, etc. files all transfer. I actually had a Series S in my Target cart yesterday, but, didn't buy it.

SDS

How do I get the ps5 version? It’s trying to charge me for the game again.

SDS

@itz_vega4_psn said in I played MLB on the old consul but now I transferred over and it won’t let me create a stadium and I really want to.:

How do I get the ps5 version? It’s trying to charge me for the game again.

Unless you bought one of the deluxe versions that came with both downloads you're kinda SOL

SDS

@kdebit64_xbl said in I played MLB on the old consul but now I transferred over and it won’t let me create a stadium and I really want to.:

When you do this, will your old RTTS, Road to the Show, etc. files all transfer. I actually had a Series S in my Target cart yesterday, but, didn't buy it.

Rtts files no.you will have to transfer them between the systems(if thats possible between gens)