Has anyone tried pitching with LF Shohei Ohtani?

SDS

I’m curious if anyone used Monthly Awards Ohtani as a pinch hitter, and left him in the game to pitch. I haven’t been able to see the pitching stats on that card. Only hitting stats.

SDS

You can only use him as a pitcher if you have a 6+ run lead. I used him in a conquest game

SDS

@ibonafidescrub_ said in Has anyone tried pitching with LF Shohei Ohtani?:

You can only use him as a pitcher if you have a 6+ run lead. I used him in a conquest game

Or deficit. Works nice if you don't want to blow your BP with a big lead or deficit

He has all his pitches and pitches like he would. I believe you can just toggle to see his attributes

SDS

@chuckclc_psn said in Has anyone tried pitching with LF Shohei Ohtani?:

Or deficit. Works nice if you don't want to blow your BP with a big lead or deficit

He has all his pitches and pitches like he would. I believe you can just toggle to see his attributes

Extra innings as well..

SDS

You can't pinch hit with him and then leave him in by not putting in a releiver?

SDS

@kingakp_xbl said in Has anyone tried pitching with LF Shohei Ohtani?:

You can't pinch hit with him and then leave him in by not putting in a releiver?

See: mlb position player pitching rules

SDS

I find it pretty hilarious that they went through all the trouble to make RTTS all about two-way players, then they add an Ohtani card that is not two-way.

SDS

@kingakp_xbl said in Has anyone tried pitching with LF Shohei Ohtani?:

Not unless you are up 6 or more, it also applies if you have him in LF

SDS

I skipped MLBTS 20 so this was new for me lol. I thought it would work but I tried it and no go

SDS

Extra innings and blow out. Has the same pitching stats as his LS

SDS

@abbyspapa_psn said in Has anyone tried pitching with LF Shohei Ohtani?:

I find it pretty hilarious that they went through all the trouble to make RTTS all about two-way players, then they add an Ohtani card that is not two-way.

And the card has pitching and hitting statics posted on the front of it. Still disappointed. It would be so much fun