Does anyone finish RS games these days?

SDS

Just dipped my feet into RS for the first time this year. I like the setup and overall feel of Events better but I hit 50 wins so no reason to play that anymore. I've gone 5-1 today and pretty sure the only game where someone didn't quit was the game I lost.

Is this fairly common this year?

SDS

These days? I almost never get through an entire game unless I'm losing.

It's always been that way.

SDS

Some people can't even be bothered to stick around for the final out in an event game so yes in lower levels the only time you will go 9 innings is if you're losing.

SDS

I have a little under 20 games and have finished maybe 3

SDS

You playing on rookie and veteran man. When you get to all star you’ll see a lot more full games. And the higher you go the more you’ll see.

SDS

I was 5-2 yesterday. 5 wins from quits. 2 losses from full games.

I tried another game last night and I beat him 1-0 in 9 innings. I struck him out 18 times. I struck out 15 times. I am sucking so bad this year.

I literally think that my reaction time is off. I'm turning 40 this year and I think I'm falling apart, lol. I was 71-27 last year.

SDS

@ncstatehokie_psn said in Does anyone finish RS games these days?:

Just dipped my feet into RS for the first time this year. I like the setup and overall feel of Events better but I hit 50 wins so no reason to play that anymore. I've gone 5-1 today and pretty sure the only game where someone didn't quit was the game I lost.

Is this fairly common this year?

I mean people quit mostly, its not even a comparision of whos better its more like who can score 2+ runs early and more than likely the other guy quits.

SDS

I'm playing at between 550 and 700 and most of my games have been full 9 innings. My personal rule is to quit if the differential is 8 runs unless my opponent is throwing a no-hitter. It happened once and I quit right after my 1st hit...

SDS

@umpshow666_xbl said in Does anyone finish RS games these days?:

I'm playing at between 550 and 700 and most of my games have been full 9 innings. My personal rule is to quit if the differential is 8 runs unless my opponent is throwing a no-hitter. It happened once and I quit right after my 1st hit...

gentleman and a scholar lol

SDS

I want people to quit. Gimme those easy W's. Thanks in advance