When will servers be back up?

SDS

Title says it all.

SDS

I love waking up early on my day off to play and can’t due to server maintenance. I even looked at the Facebook page before getting out of bed… and nothing is mentioned on there. Great communication SDS.

SDS

@xmartiiniix_xbl said in When will servers be back up?:

I love waking up early on my day off to play and can’t due to server maintenance. I even looked at the Facebook page before getting out of bed… and nothing is mentioned on there. Great communication SDS.

Exactly. I was hoping to get a few games in before a doctor's appointment this morning. 😞

SDS

I was buying and selling DD cards on the market online, and it felt like being in a "circuit breaker" on the stock market.

SDS

It’s usually 2 - 2 1/2 hours

SDS

@ladyswampfox_xbl said in When will servers be back up?:

Title says it all.

I think it's back on

SDS

The website is up. Time to flip.

SDS

It was on Twitter fwiw