Cannot join any online game

SDS

I am not able to get into any online game. I have tried BR, ranked, and events and have re-downloaded my app and it still does not work. Whenever I try to join a game, it says opponent found and pauses for a little. After a little, it shows a screen of "challenge failed" "the game server closed your game session." I realize that this happens when someone backs out of a game but that isnt what is happening for this. Anyone have any fixes?

SDS

I’m having the same problem

SDS

You guy trying to use created stadiums? Might be your answer right there

SDS

@buhrns33yy_psn said in Cannot join any online game:

I am not able to get into any online game. I have tried BR, ranked, and events and have re-downloaded my app and it still does not work. Whenever I try to join a game, it says opponent found and pauses for a little. After a little, it shows a screen of "challenge failed" "the game server closed your game session." I realize that this happens when someone backs out of a game but that isnt what is happening for this. Anyone have any fixes?

zero games last year as well, were you IP banned?

https://mlb21.theshow.com/universal_profiles/buhrns33yy

SDS

@hikes83_psn said in Cannot join any online game:

You guy trying to use created stadiums? Might be your answer right there

I am not. I have heard that could have fixed it but im actually on ps4.

SDS

@hustlinowl_psn said in Cannot join any online game:

I guess I didnt even think about that. I dont think I was banned though. Did it give you a message to say you were banned last year?

SDS

@hustlinowl_psn said in Cannot join any online game:

I guess I didnt even think about that. I dont think I was banned though. Did it give you a message to say you were banned last year?

IDK on if they give you a message.