This moment ugh

SDS

Anyone else struggling with the Braves Folty moment. 8IP 7K 0 runs. I always get within 3 outs of finishing then [censored] kicks in. The latest i was 2 outs away and got a perfect grounder to 2nd base, should be a game ending DP... instead an error, fielders choice. Next batter hits a HomeRun go figure.... why couldn’t SDS juice the pitcher for this moment. Like really. 61H/9 and K/9 and 45 Hr/9. And on All star... wow thanks.

SDS

Pitching moments like these were some of the easiest ones (aside from single plate appearance moments)

High and inside FB, offspeed low and away. Always works against the CPU.

SDS

Yeah, only one I haven’t finished yet. I get most of the way through it, getting strikeouts pretty easily and a HR is hit.

SDS

I had a tough time too. get through 6 easily. something would always hang and bye bye baseball. finally got it on a Friday. bought beer and said I'm gonna drink till I pass out or beat the moment. only 5 beers to get though it lol

SDS

I get the strikeouts. But then my pitch count sky rockets. And next thing you know a HR. It’s always Belt or Yaz who go yard.

SDS

I have had the same issue, always one or two outs away before the wheels come off...

SDS

@rb9andrus said in This moment ugh:

I have had the same issue, always one or two outs away before the wheels come off...

Yeah the latest time, i struck out 7 of first 9 batters. I was like at 50 pitches after 4 innings. Full confidence. Then 2 outs in the 7th everything just unraveled.