Freezing Game Glitch! What Do I Do?

SDS

I just watched youtuber YourFriendKyle go through this on one of his recent videos. People glitching out the game in hopes that you leave so that they’ll get the win.

I was playing a BR game and the score was tied. It was bottom of 3rd when my opponent intentionally walks two of my batters back to back. Then he does a pickoff but throws it home and then it freezes.

Is there anything I can do? Is there any way to report people that do this also?

Thanks in advance

SDS

Hopefully SDs does something this year. It seems like enough people know how to trigger them that the game will become unplayable.

SDS

@sirkingemperor_psn said in Freezing Game Glitch! What Do I Do?:

I just watched youtuber YourFriendKyle go through this on one of his recent videos. People glitching out the game in hopes that you leave so that they’ll get the win.

I was playing a BR game and the score was tied. It was bottom of 3rd when my opponent intentionally walks two of my batters back to back. Then he does a pickoff but throws it home and then it freezes.

Is there anything I can do? Is there any way to report people that do this also?

Thanks in advance

You can either wait it out or quit.

As for reporting; yes. After the game go into your Game History and highlight the game. Go to Report. It then tells you to email them the details.

I think you can also report through this site via the File a Bug option.