Check swing

SDS

Is the check swing ok or is it still work in progress?

SDS

It's user based instead of ratings / user based. But personally, I think it's a little too sensitive.

Edit: It needs to be a little easier, not much but a little bit.

SDS

it's broken and should be removed completely. If the game registers you hit the button you should swing as it's going to be a strike anyways. This will also eliminate the [censored] when you mash the button and check swing on a pitch right down the middle.

SDS

It’s ok as is; if your PCI is following the ball, you’ll get more success. Also more success on pitches in the dirt than any other area.

Making me a better hitter for sure, I was relying to much on it as it got easier and easier through the years.

SDS

It happens to me a lot. I mash the button and get nothing but a check swing. I wish you could choose to disable check swings or not.

For me at least, it seems to mostly happen with curveballs and change ups.

SDS

If you people want to be able to check your swings use Analog Stride, you have more control of your swing instead of X button mashing like its 1985 playing a Nintendo baseball game.

SDS

I feel that they overcompensated.

It is one of those settings that they should think about separating how it works online vs offline.