Ballplayer in DD - No Valid Loadout Error

SDS

I've been grinding my two-way ballplayer in RTTS and DD in order to level up my archetypes. However, I've recently run into an issue. I just leveled up my pitcher to The Big Train archetype, and ever since then I haven't been able to use him as a pitcher in DD. When I try to put his card into my bullpen, it says "no valid loadouts for this position," even though my loadout makes it to where I can't put him in any other position. For context, he is a starter in RTTS, but because of his loadout he is listed as a reliever in DD. Anyone else having this problem?

SDS

I am having this problem with no good results

SDS

Same problem. I have the Big Train gold archetype. When I go to load my CP ballplayer loadout into my DD lineup, I get an error message: "no valid loadouts exist for this position."

My dude is in my bullpen, he's clickable to add to my pen, but when I click to add to my pen... He's "not valid" and I can't add him to my pen anymore?

Bruhhhhhh... Someone please say they found a fix here....

SDS

Same problem for me. Be nice to get a solution. I’ve loaded in the bronze loadout and changed it back to the gold but it’s still a 65 on my squad

SDS

Still having the same issue 15+ days later, so it's not just you , the whole system is having an issue with that specific loadout.

SDS

I have the same issue as well. I submitted a ticket two weeks ago and have heard nothing back.

SDS

Just checking bc I’m having the same problem...

SDS

same here

SDS

Just put him in the pen and use him as a starter