What does operation failed (0x8007000E) mean?

SDS

Now I can even play rtts.

Any ideas. I'd put a ticket in but I can't work it out on this site.

SDS

I got this earlier twice on the same game, I just simmed to the day after the problem game and everything worked fine for me.

SDS

It's the actual title for this year's release.

SDS

Awesome. Can’t save my game because of this glitch I’m going to lose all my progress I swear man

SDS

Ridiculous. I lost 3 saves files and can’t figure out a way to save my current file

SDS

To 'The Show' game creator,

This has happened 4 [censored] times to me. I've even tried to save to the cloud and when this shows up and I try to download from the cloud, it just uploads nothing and doesn't even go to RTTS. Fix the goddamn save issues. I'm getting tired of redoing all my progress and I'll just play a different game if that is what you want, if otherwise, fix the issue. It's overly complicated nonsense. MLB 2k13 was a better game than this...remember that.

SDS

I lost all my RTTS progress due to this same stupid error.

I haven't restarted because I have the slightest (probably complete waste) hope that it can somehow be restored...

I tried deleting my save files on the Xbox.... loaded the game back up, nothing. Tried unlinking the accounts on the website, still nothing. I've submitted a ticket and nothing yet, probably never will be.

It's weird because my character still is on my DD quad with 100+ power so it still has all the progress I made with my character on that mode but it's completely gone in RTTS? It was the mode I was most excited to play, and I'm not going to restart just to lose it all again.

SDS

Don’t think this is a fluke. It’s now happened to me twice and I’m done wasting my time on this game. RTTS is fun, so a little disappointed, but there are better sports simulations out there that don’t have save issues.

SDS

I think I figured out how to deal with this. First, the error code is related to a Microsoft memory exception, so there’s some issue being encountered with trying to load & save locally. However, you can still upload/save to the cloud. So, if this happens while playing RTTS do this...

1. Upload to the cloud
  2. Restart your game (Go Home, Quit, then Restart)
  3. Download your save from the cloud
  4. Save locally
  5. Play as usual until it inevitably occurs again
  6. Rinse and repeat