Any reason to save packs?

SDS

So not open them right away but rather wait when you know new players are about to be added?

SDS

Seems silly, why not just wait till new players added and then buy packs? It’s not like they lock out the packs after adding the player. I would suggest not buying packs the day before or the day of the roster updates. Really sucks to score a Diamond and then less than 24 hrs later it’s a gold.

SDS

I stash most of my choice packs in case one of the cards ends up being really useful for an event or something.

SDS

Packs are trash pack odds are BS the 1500 stubs pack say 1:50 is a 85+ player that's a lie i just opened 100 packs bought at 1500 a piece and not one Diamond in 100 packs that is a joke

SDS

I find it fun to rip a bunch of packs at once, so right now I’m saving up the packs I’m getting from the Nation of Baseball conquest and XP rewards, until I finish it.

Also, there’s something rewarding about pulling a diamond, opening 20 packs at one time versus 1 or 2 spread out, feels like it gives me more of a chance of getting that diamond, even if it’s only in my brain

SDS

@ur_nustepdad_psn said in Any reason to save packs?:

Packs are trash pack odds are BS the 1500 stubs pack say 1:50 is a 85+ player that's a lie i just opened 100 packs bought at 1500 a piece and not one Diamond in 100 packs that is a joke

Lol. That's not how odds work.

SDS

@savagesteve74 said in Any reason to save packs?:

Seems silly, why not just wait till new players added and then buy packs? It’s not like they lock out the packs after adding the player. I would suggest not buying packs the day before or the day of the roster updates. Really sucks to score a Diamond and then less than 24 hrs later it’s a gold.

Well I don't buy stubs nor use stubs to buy packs so your first comment doesn't apply to me. However, your suggestion regarding the day before and after answers my question I think.

SDS

@born2bewild007_psn said in Any reason to save packs?:

@savagesteve74 said in Any reason to save packs?:

Well I don't buy stubs nor use stubs to buy packs so your first comment doesn't apply to me. However, your suggestion regarding the day before and after answers my question I think.

SDS

Early game rip all the free packs you get 85-89s are at their highest from pre release to like 1month in. They'll all eventually be quicksale except the 90+'s

SDS

Keep them till you have 50 plus and then open them all at once. This allows you to only get disappointed once when you don't pull a diamond and you will be able to confirm the odds are bs. If you open them as soon as you get a pack, not only will you wonder how many packs you've opened and if the odds are bs, but it will eventually result in you getting disappointed multiple times.

SDS

@thewise1-86_psn said in Any reason to save packs?:

Keep them till you have 50 plus and then open them all at once. This allows you to only get disappointed once when you don't pull a diamond and you will be able to confirm the odds are bs. If you open them as soon as you get a pack, not only will you wonder how many packs you've opened and if the odds are bs, but it will eventually result in you getting disappointed multiple times.

You don't get a diamond in every 50 packs. LoL. This isn't how odds work.

SDS

As soon as I get a pack I back out of whatever I am playing and go rip each individual pack.
Free packs are fun.

SDS

@sodomojo01_xbl said in Any reason to save packs?:

Yes I know. I'm fully aware how odds work. Thanks. My post wasn't serious.

SDS

@sodomojo01_xbl said in Any reason to save packs?:

Yes I know. I'm fully aware how odds work. Thanks. My post wasn't serious.

Sorry. It seems that tooooo many people believe that to be how odds work. Apologies.

SDS

@ur_nustepdad_psn said in Any reason to save packs?:

I got 2 diamonds in 138 packs so far. Both pulls in the first two days of early access. Pure trash luck.