SDS please use a bit of logic...

SDS

with conquest and the simulation. Just a single shred of logic regarding mathematical odds.

Once every now and then, ok. But losing 10-2, 20-2 consistently is not logical or likely to happen with so many people

SDS

Hasn't happened to me yet at all. Worst I think was a 5-1 loss but I've seen it mentioned enough to where it must be a thing.

SDS

I lost my final territory last night up 55-9. Haha. Only set me back a few mins. But was a good laugh

SDS

@chriscolbert_xbl said in SDS please use a bit of logic...:

Hasn't happened to me yet at all. Worst I think was a 5-1 loss but I've seen it mentioned enough to where it must be a thing.

same here, I've lost good chunks of fans going like 50-4 down to like 35 fans. But have never lost anything more than 4 or 5-1

SDS

@doihearbossmusic said in SDS please use a bit of logic...:

with conquest and the simulation. Just a single shred of logic regarding mathematical odds.

Once every now and then, ok. But losing 10-2, 20-2 consistently is not logical or likely to happen with so many people

I’ve lost a ton of fans on the big USA map and it took me way longer than it should have to beat it. Wouldn’t be uncommon to lose a 9-4