SDS HAS RUINED THE SINGLE PLAYER EXPERIENCE

SDS

Besides the FACT that RTTS is unplayable with progression being broken, equipment not working, various bugs causing people to lose progression, stubs & xp. Integrating the single player modes with Online & DD has RUINED the game for me. They're trying to force players to play modes to spend more money on the game & it seems they attempted to slow RTTS progression to a snail's pace in an attempt to get people to buy more stubs or equipment, but in that attempt it seems they've broken progression completely. lol.

The game is such a mess right now, I can't play it. I'm back MLB 20 & I'm not returning this garbage unless this stuff gets fixed..

I'm NOT playing DD SDS! Not now, not ever. I feel like this was a big FU to all of the single player customers out there. There's a lot of us who just RTTS or Franchise or both. You've successfully ruined the game for us, thanks SDS! Guess I'll only be playing older versions from now on.

SDS

Uh ... YOU can't go back to 20.

SDS

@savefarris_psn said in SDS HAS RUINED THE SINGLE PLAYER EXPERIENCE:

I mean...if he owns a playstation he can

SDS

What a smug, condescending response. I own a PS4, switch, and gaming computer...guess I am only limited to one device though!

SDS

Got a PS5 bud.

MLB 20 runs great on the PS5 BTW for anyone who hasn't played it on PS5. I highly recommend.