Team Affinity Conquest

SDS

Can you replay Team Affinity Conquests for additional progress towards Team Affinity awards? I noticed that once you go through one of them once the goals are all marked completed.

SDS

Nope. It’s a one time thing. Show downs and innings are the only repeatable things. Well exchanges up to 3 times too.

SDS

@steelheel_xbl said in Team Affinity Conquest:

Can you replay Team Affinity Conquests for additional progress towards Team Affinity awards? I noticed that once you go through one of them once the goals are all marked completed.

No but you can stack your team with people from that Division and play 9 inning games vs CPU and earn 1point per player per inning giving you 82 towards the 250 inning repeatable.

SDS

This is what I've decided to do until the servers get more reliable for Showdown. Except I use all same Division players in Conquest in 3 inning games. Two birds with one stone. Only downside is I get no parallel progress for most of my best team.

SDS

I’ve finished team al affinity series and accidentally picked two player twice I need mike Zuni no to complete the Ronald Acura program how do I get him if it’s not repeatable? Or am I sol

SDS

I did the same thing and wrote to the The Show at their help email and they exchanged the correct one for me.

SDS

What does defeating an opponent on the first three turns mean? Can I only reinforce 3 times before taking a stronghold?

SDS

@snakeeyes23_psn said in Team Affinity Conquest:

What does defeating an opponent on the first three turns mean? Can I only reinforce 3 times before taking a stronghold?

Before the end of your third turn, you need to capture a stronghold. You can steal fans on your first two turns.

SDS

@potchynok_xbl said in Team Affinity Conquest:

Nope. It’s a one time thing. Show downs and innings are the only repeatable things. Well exchanges up to 3 times too.

What do you mean by "exchanges up to 3 times too". Are you saying I can do the 4th tier player exchange worth 15 points 3x's?