Should I Stay Or Should I Go?

SDS

I have made so many god [censored] base running errors because I have no idea what’s happening in the outfield or where the ball is. At least there is a 3rd base coach that will tell me when to head home sometimes. If you’re on first and the CPU hits the ball, I have no clue if I should hold up on second or head to third. Am I missing something? Is there a camera setting I should be using?

Don’t even get me started on the CPU’s insane pickoff move. Can a brother take a sip of water and enjoy his base hit for a second?

SDS

When the ball is hit hold down the left trigger. It should shift the camera to focus on tracking the ball so you can see where it is going.

SDS

Thank you! Not sure how I missed this in the tutorial.

SDS

In terms of the CPU pick-off move - hold the left joystick to the left. If the CPU attempts to pick you off, you will get back almost 100% of the time (unless you have a suicide lead). As the pitcher actually begins his delivery to the plate, release the left joystick.

Hope this helps.

SDS

@fish1479_xbl said in Should I Stay Or Should I Go?:

You are not alone.

SDS

@fish1479_xbl said in Should I Stay Or Should I Go?:

I don't remember it being in the tutorial. I think I found out about it last year by looking at the controls diagram.