At this point

SDS

If we’re getting no feedback on these dookie servers at least give the fan base some free stubs or a free Diamond for not communicating.

SDS

@nanos_mcgregor said in At this point:

If we’re getting no feedback on these dookie servers at least give the fan base some free stubs or a free Diamond for not communicating.

I mean they did drop a thread specifically for the server issue, took awhile but there is at least a little bit of communication

SDS

Hey, the servers were up for like an hour for me, it was fun while it lasted, but we won’t be getting anything from them

SDS

Well my previous win didn’t count although I finished the game before the servers went to [censored]. So that’s cool.

SDS

Yup, just played my first BR game of the year, won 4-0, had a sweet bomb with 99 Ortiz.

When the game ended, I got a sever error. 15 minutes later I get back in, my BR record is 0-0.

No worries SDS, I'm totally fine with winning games and getting jack squat (sarcasm).

SDS

I lied it showed up. I am now a liar. The last post was my Kenny Omega coward heel post. I have officially turned heel.

SDS

@jeezy-e_psn said in At this point:

@nanos_mcgregor said in At this point:

I mean they did drop a thread specifically for the server issue, took awhile but there is at least a little bit of communication

Some compensation would be nice. Guys have pulled Trout and other diamonds and because of the server issue they’re gone and not in their lineups. Games/moments played weren’t counted for/exited out of. A free 10 pack bundle of 10k stubs would be nice to say the least

SDS

The issue I have with getting something from all of this is it won’t be enough. The time lost I could of got a ton of stuff done.
Give everyone the World Series reward. Turn the servers off for days if you have to but please fix this. It’s god awful, I lost showdown vouchers tonight because of it and now I don’t want to put more time into it for it to maybe happen again.

This is my main game on ps5. I come home from work and grind stuff out for 4 hours then go to bed. I do this everyday and have 31 hours logged into the game already. If it would of been all useable time I would be well past where I’m currently at 239,375 xp

SDS

@lucas8181_psn said in At this point:

Yup, just played my first BR game of the year, won 4-0, had a sweet bomb with 99 Ortiz.

When the game ended, I got a sever error. 15 minutes later I get back in, my BR record is 0-0.

No worries SDS, I'm totally fine with winning games and getting jack squat (sarcasm).

At least you didn't get a loss.