42 Series TA Players

SDS

Hopefully they play better than they play in their Moments. Because in those scenarios; they're HOT GARBAGE

SDS

I’ve been impressed with all the 42 cards I’ve used online. Ke’Bryan Hayes plays way above his attributes

SDS

The only 42 card I haven't enjoyed that I own is Santander. He just doesn't seem to have any pop in his bat. A guy that has surprised me in that series has been Reyes, he hits absolute moonshots.

SDS

These Moments are horrible. I'm on my 14th attempt with the 2XBH with Yordan Alvarez.

If it's not thrown in the dirt by Ohtani, it's a warning track shot.

SDS

@x814xmafia_psn said in 42 Series TA Players:

These Moments are horrible. I'm on my 14th attempt with the 2XBH with Yordan Alvarez.

If it's not thrown in the dirt by Ohtani, it's a warning track shot.

Any tips if you finally beat this one? Only one I have left and I've been struggling for an hour

Edit: switched to directional and got it within a few tries lol 😑

SDS

@mike-forbes101_xbl said in 42 Series TA Players:

The only 42 card I haven't enjoyed that I own is Santander. He just doesn't seem to have any pop in his bat. A guy that has surprised me in that series has been Reyes, he hits absolute moonshots.

I always find it crazy how people have different experiences with cards. Santander was my leadoff hitter for the event and was a doubles machine with a walk off as well. I really enjoyed Santander