Can't post buy/sell orders on website?

SDS

When I navigate to a player card on the market I can't see where to post buy/sell orders. Any insight?

Sorry if this has been answered already.

SDS

I've seen many others confirm that by logging into the site with their console account (not "The Show" account) and linking the two, they were able to see the buy/sell options. That didn't work for me, though. I just submitted a ticket to SDS, so we'll see where that goes.

A word of caution: MANY others have linked their accounts after days of progress and found everything missing after, so I'd be very careful before trying that to fix the website buy/sell issue. What good is a working market if you have no stubs?

SDS

@xhxcxdrummerx_xbl said in Can't post buy/sell orders on website?:

I've seen many others confirm that by logging into the site with their console account (not "The Show" account) and linking the two, they were able to see the buy/sell options. That didn't work for me, though. I just submitted a ticket to SDS, so we'll see where that goes.

A word of caution: MANY others have linked their accounts after days of progress and found everything missing after, so I'd be very careful before trying that to fix the website buy/sell issue. What good is a working market if you have no stubs?

Thanks. I linked my account a few days ago (thankfully with no issues). Hopefully they can get this figured out soon. Although I understand this isn't one of their more pressing issues.

SDS

@regeneratedone_xbl said in Can't post buy/sell orders on website?:

When I navigate to a player card on the market I can't see where to post buy/sell orders. Any insight?

Sorry if this has been answered already.

I'm having the same problem. Can navigate just can't put a price to buy/sell

SDS

Same issue here.

SDS

Is this an Xbox user account issue?

Do any PS users have this issue with the website?

SDS

Same issue for me. I tried to sign in with both my Xbox and Show account, but can't buy or sell anybody. When I signed in with my Show account it did let me cancel some current orders though.

SDS

Seems to be an Xbox issue from all the posts I've been reading.

SDS

I know it isn't all xbox accounts. My brother can currently post orders on desktop but not on mobile. He's also an xbox user.

I just want to sell when the market is hot!

SDS

Im also having the same problem. I tried logging into the website with my Show account and my Xbox account. Neither works.

SDS

@nordy540_mlbts said in Can't post buy/sell orders on website?:

Im also having the same problem. I tried logging into the website with my Show account and my Xbox account. Neither works.

Same with me. Logged into both and still nothing.

SDS

I was having the same issue. I logged out of the website and logged back in selecting my PSN login instead of The Show login and was able to put in orders.

SDS

@ryan_ke23_psn said in Can't post buy/sell orders on website?:

I was having the same issue. I logged out of the website and logged back in selecting my PSN login instead of The Show login and was able to put in orders.

I've tried that a couple of times. No help for me.

SDS

So no contact from SDS yet, but I just went back again, and I now have the options to buy and sell. Hopefully you all find the same thing!

SDS

Fixed. Best Devs in the business!

SDS

@regeneratedone_xbl said in Can't post buy/sell orders on website?:

Fixed. Best Devs in the business!

No it is not fixed