Ranked season record??

SDS

I’m 9-1 online but my record shows 21-15 it changed today for some reason anyone else having this issue? Even under the win rewards it says 9 wins

SDS

Yes i am also i only played 6 total games and im 4 2 but now im 18 to 16

SDS

It seems to be happening everywhere hopefully they get this fixed I dnt want the extra 14 losses lol

SDS

Me either

SDS

Having the same issue played two games, won both, looked at my record and it was 16-13. Hopefully they fix this soon

SDS

Same here friend - 8-4 ... but record says 22-16...heck I don’t mind if they giving me wins though lol but unfortunately it only says I have 6 wins. It’s all jacked

SDS

since i'm 0-1 i hope i don't jump to 0-12 lol

SDS

Went from 8-1 to 18-11. It appears the system for some reason added roughly 10 games, both ways.

SDS

It happened to me too. I wish it was addressed or something.

SDS

Wonder if sds is aware how do we tell them

SDS

@mandrykm_psn said in Ranked season record??:

Submit a ticket

SDS

@blitzburgh618_mlbts said in Ranked season record??:

Submit a ticket

Sorry but how do i do that?

SDS

I played 10 games and I won 8-2. Now it shows 21-16. How do I submit my ticket for them to fix this

SDS

@dodgerboy1030632 said in Ranked season record??:

I played 10 games and I won 8-2. Now it shows 21-16. How do I submit my ticket for them to fix this

How do you submit a ticket

SDS

@dodgerboy1030632 said in Ranked season record??:

How do you submit a ticket

idk

SDS

To submit an Account issue ticket (as I have; my 7-3 record is showing as 20-16): https://theshow.sonysandiegostudio.games/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360003012253

SDS

@zedders89_psn said in Ranked season record??:

To submit an Account issue ticket (as I have; my 7-3 record is showing as 20-16): https://theshow.sonysandiegostudio.games/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360003012253

Thank you

SDS

Has anyone else issue been fixed ?

SDS

I’m 18-4 and it appears that I am 27 and 14. How do we fix it?