Items not in my inventory

SDS

I just pulled Jacob deGrom and the diamond Oakley sunglasses and they aren't in my inventory. I found this out by going to the marketplace and trying to sell the glasses and it said insufficient funds. I also tried to put deGrom in my rotation and he isn't in my inventory. Will I get these items back or did I get jipped?

SDS

@guttapotomas_psn said in Items not in my inventory:

I just pulled Jacob deGrom and the diamond Oakley sunglasses and they aren't in my inventory. I found this out by going to the marketplace and trying to sell the glasses and it said insufficient funds. I also tried to put deGrom in my rotation and he isn't in my inventory. Will I get these items back or did I get jipped?

You got jipped

SDS

Send a bug report

SDS

I just finished my conquest for Albert pujois and I opened the 10 show packs as well as other reward packs and I dont have Pujois or any of the players I pulled

SDS

@x814xmafia_psn said in Items not in my inventory:

Send a bug report

Thanks, I just sent one.

SDS

How do we message about not getting the Pojols card? I spent a majority of my day trying to get that national map done and I am pissed

SDS

@dime_bag_killa_psn said in Items not in my inventory:

How do we message about not getting the Pojols card? I spent a majority of my day trying to get that national map done and I am pissed

You have to send a Bug Report. Top right hand corner of the site.