TheShow.com error

SDS

Long story short. I have the game for both systems and went to link my PSN account to theshow.com and messed it up like I have seen a few people do. My xbox and my PSN account were both reset. I was able to unlink my xbox account and got that back at least but my PSN account was not able to unlink and was reset. I do not have the option in game to unlink either, it says to link account. My "The Show" profile was also unlinked and now I can't link my xbox account back to it, I can't unlink my psn account, I cant do anything with the account. Lost my preorder bonus, lost money spent on the stubs.

The old save appears to be there as I have a profile picture still that was unlocked on the old save but not the new one and when I try to link the account over, but then get the error.

I did open a ticket with support but they said it would be 5 days or so....

Any advice or help?

SDS

Were you able to fix yet? Having the same issue

SDS

Same here. No option to unlink on either system, but I do have the option to unlink on the show site. Problem is, when I do that, it just logs me out of the site.

SDS

Same here, don’t see any way to unlink hoping they address this soon

SDS

Same issue. Grinded hard for 4 days, progress shows online but 0 progress on the console. Can't even play now. So frustrating.

SDS

I was having this issue. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and that got my account back to normal. Ya may try that and see if it works for you

SDS

@mavisgr8-_mlbts said in TheShow.com error:

I was having this issue. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and that got my account back to normal. Ya may try that and see if it works for you

I did this too. However it didn’t restore my content. I am still missing all preorder bonuses from Jackie Robinson edition.

SDS

Launch the game on the ps4 version if you originally had it on ps5. Its a temporary fix but ure progress should be there

SDS

I’m having this same problem days later and have tried everything. My diamond dynasty team is missing, progress is gone, and stubs vanished. Any ideas?