POLL: TA4 - How did Everybody Wind Up?

SDS

A. Finished 'em all Day 1/ASAP.
B. Got all teams up to the Finest card, then just kind of petered out.
C. Just did a couple of my favorite teams/players, who cares about the rest?
D. What's a TA4? I never even bothered to get all the gold Prospects!

B, myself. I'm a "collect 'em all" guy, and I already had everyone else so I didn't need the extra stubs/packs you got from surpassing the 240 level.

SDS

I got about 35% of them 100% machado is insane. Nothing gets by him

SDS

Got em all done to the finest card on day 1. I'm almost done to 100% and just been exchanging golds from BIAH as I get them because I'm not in a real rush for stubs and the rare round of finest packs

SDS

@itsfroggybaby said in POLL: TA4 - How did Everybody Wind Up?:

Machados swing is doo doo though imo

SDS

A. Made 2m too

SDS

It wasnt day 1, but it was close. TA to 100% was easy once you get to a certain point. Each reward pack was used as 10 points on another TA until completion. Wash, rinse, and repeat.

SDS

Finished the final few exchanges last night. I got a few right off the hop (Betts, Perez, Soto, Machado) but I didn't expect to get them all. At this point I kinda thought what else am I gonna do and what else am I gonna spend my stubs on? Kept them all and made roughly 3 million selling everything else.

Now what......

SDS

B for me. I bought the game at the end of November and was basically starting from 0-5% on all of the affinities. Since I was far behind, I just did the exchanges with 83-84 level golds until I had all of the Finest cards and then stopped. A few of the teams ended up at 100% based on the innings played missions, but I didn't go out of my way since the packs were useless to me. I had all of those cards, and they weren't selling for enough to make it worth the effort.

SDS

A, although I only used a few guys in my starting lineup. The variety is fun though.

SDS

@savefarris_psn said in POLL: TA4 - How did Everybody Wind Up?:

B. Got all teams up to the Finest card, then just kind of petered out.

B for me. But, since then, I've got every team up to 100%.

SDS

I finished them all within a couple days.

SDS

I got my favorite teams (Yankees and Mets) to 100% and sold deGrom for a lot of stubs

SDS

@ryan92780_psn said in POLL: TA4 - How did Everybody Wind Up?:

I got my favorite teams (Yankees and Mets) to 100% and sold deGrom for a lot of stubs

You like the Yankees and the Mets? That’s blasphemy.

SDS

@a_perfectgame said in POLL: TA4 - How did Everybody Wind Up?:

@itsfroggybaby said in POLL: TA4 - How did Everybody Wind Up?:

Machados swing is doo doo though imo

I'll take the hit on offense for that defense

SDS

Got them all day 1. Pick and chose who I kept. Tried most of them and kept most of the position players and sold almost all the starters minus degrom. Kept all relievers

SDS

@a_perfectgame said in POLL: TA4 - How did Everybody Wind Up?:

@ryan92780_psn said in POLL: TA4 - How did Everybody Wind Up?:

You like the Yankees and the Mets? That’s blasphemy.

I like the Yankees, Mets, Knicks, Nets, Giants, Jets, Rangers, Islanders, Devils

SDS

A. for me. Only cuz I’d invested hardcore by learning thru the other TA’s. Then also made a lot of Stubs which allowed me to get my 1 milly bids in (Wagner, Alomar, Mays, etc.).