New Article- All Division Team: AL Central

SDS

New Article
Make sure to check out my new article, the All Division team for the AL Central!

SDS

@jz2016cubs said in New Article- All Division Team: AL Central:

New Article
Make sure to check out my new article, the All Division team for the AL Central!

Its crazy how bad the central is in the AL.

I will say though, watch out for Royals reliever Josh Staumont. He's up and coming, had a breakout in 2020, could be poised to become an elite level reliever if he continues his play.

SDS

@Ikasnu said in New Article- All Division Team: AL Central:

I will say though, watch out for Royals reliever Josh Staumont. He's up and coming, had a breakout in 2020, could be poised to become an elite level reliever if he continues his play.

Gee, thanks for spoiling! 🙂

SDS

Lol I fixed it man.

SDS

New Article

I would swap out your middle infield of Madrigal and Rosario for KC's Dynamic Duo of Whit Merrifield and Adalberto Mondesi.

And as much as I love Robert in CF he has too much swing and miss in his game. Buxton is still the CF king in the AL Central.

Great list

SDS

Lol I fixed it man.

lol, i didn't care. 🙂

@ItsaCanesthing said in New Article- All Division Team: AL Central:

New Article

I would swap out your middle infield of Madrigal and Rosario for KC's Dynamic Duo of Whit Merrifield and Adalberto Mondesi.

And as much as I love Robert in CF he has too much swing and miss in his game. Buxton is still the CF king in the AL Central.

Great list

Yeah, I realized that I missed Anderson and Merrifield. And probably Buxton. 🙂

SDS

TA7 is the best SS in the AL central and it's not close

SDS

@the_dragon1912 said in New Article- All Division Team: AL Central:

TA7 is the best SS in the AL central ands it's not close

That is what I said above. I realize that I missed him, but: That would make is a list of the White Sox. 😂
But yes, I did miss him.