Error with MLB 19 Community Market

SDS

Since the latest website update, I am seeing the below error when viewing any listing on the MLB 19 market.

"ERROR for site owner:
Invalid domain for site key
Privacy - Terms"

SDS

Hi,

We updated some configs due to the domain change. Please try again. Hopefully, that fixes the issue.

SDS

I am having the same issue as described above for the MLB The Show '19 Community Market, and I cannot create new bur or sell orders. I don't think the issue is fixed. Any chance you can still work to resolve this?

SDS

@CliveSpektor said in Error with MLB 19 Community Market:

I am having the same issue as described above for the MLB The Show '19 Community Market, and I cannot create new bur or sell orders. I don't think the issue is fixed. Any chance you can still work to resolve this?

This should be resolved now. I hope πŸ™‚

SDS

The Show 20 is having the same issue. Screwed up a lot of stuff.

SDS

@TRunner4 said in Error with MLB 19 Community Market:

The Show 20 is having the same issue. Screwed up a lot of stuff.

Is this still happening for you?

SDS

@Pat_SDS said in Error with MLB 19 Community Market:

Looks fixed for me now, thanks!

SDS

@abbyspapa said in Error with MLB 19 Community Market:

@Pat_SDS said in Error with MLB 19 Community Market:

Looks fixed for me now, thanks!

Awesome! Thanks for following up.

SDS

Ok, why can’t we access the Show 21 market from our dashboard anymore. Really seems the the changes to the site has disconnected some ways to use the market.

SDS

Uh ... you never could access the 21 market from the dashboard.

SDS

No but there was always a a link to the Show 20. And sorry I meant 20. In my last comment.

SDS

@TRunner4_PSN said in Error with MLB 19 Community Market:

No but there was always a a link to the Show 20. And sorry I meant 20. In my last comment.

If you click on Games, and then select The Show 20, it should take you to your dashboard if you're logged in.